- Binding Router Guide
Binding Router Guide
- Buy 5 for $32.00 each and save 24%
- Buy 10 for $27.00 each and save 36%
- Buy 30 for $26.00 each and save 38%
Great for archtop instruments! Works where a standard router base can't. Fits Dremel and Black & Decker rotary tools. Router bit not included.
Longer edge guide and holding bar can let your work more easily and accurately!
This versatile attachment screws onto the Dremel tool, and its thumbscrew-adjustable edge guide lets you cut an accurate ledge for any binding thickness up to .220".
For Retail Customers
We ship to international addresses. Your order ships from China, we have ePacket (air post) for your choice, it usually takes about 2 weeks to arrive for most countries, and we also have international express if you need it urgently which is just take around 6 business days to arrive. All shipping methods are trackable, you can select the method of shipping when you placing order. And you can also check the estimated shipping costs in your shopping cart before checkout.
- If you don’t like the item you received, or it is defective, please contact us and request an return within 30 days, we will refund your money or send replacements whichever you want.
- For the return shipping costs, we pay the shipping if the item is defect, or no need to return it. Buyer pays the return shipping If the item is good but you don’t want it anymore.
For Wholesale Customers:
Normally we carry enough inventory in our warehouse that orders of any quantity can be shipped within 2 days to international addresses.
For wholesale customers, we usually use international express companies, such as DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, etc. Usually good will arrive 5-7 days after shipping and the goods will be protected as we take care in our methods of packing.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Made of precision-machined aluminum and brass, it's great for routing the edges of archtop instruments, where a standard router base won't work. It has 3/4-12 thread in it and installs easily on Dremel MultiPro™ or Professional rotary tools (and Black & Decker Wizard™/RTX™ tools), replacing the threaded plastic collar on the tool housing (fits 12 threads per inch).
Designed to be used with 5/16" diameter carbide-tipped Binding Router Bit.