- Luthier Digital Caliper
Luthier Digital Caliper
- Buy 5 for $28.98 each and save 19%
- Buy 10 for $24.99 each and save 31%
- Buy 30 for $23.98 each and save 33%
This Luthier's Digital Caliper has a custom jaw notch for accurately measuring fretwire crown height (the height above the fretboard). This is essential for comparing new wire to original wire. And there's a notch on the depth gauge to measure fret height on the instrument.
- Measures fret height before AND after fret installation
- Accurate readouts in inches or millimeters
- A must for all precision guitar work
For Retail Customers
We ship to international addresses. Your order ships from China, we have ePacket (air post) for your choice, it usually takes about 2 weeks to arrive for most countries, and we also have international express if you need it urgently which is just take around 6 business days to arrive. All shipping methods are trackable, you can select the method of shipping when you placing order. And you can also check the estimated shipping costs in your shopping cart before checkout.
- If you don’t like the item you received, or it is defective, please contact us and request an return within 30 days, we will refund your money or send replacements whichever you want.
- For the return shipping costs, we pay the shipping if the item is defect, or no need to return it. Buyer pays the return shipping If the item is good but you don’t want it anymore.
For Wholesale Customers:
Normally we carry enough inventory in our warehouse that orders of any quantity can be shipped within 2 days to international addresses.
For wholesale customers, we usually use international express companies, such as DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, etc. Usually good will arrive 5-7 days after shipping and the goods will be protected as we take care in our methods of packing.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Handy for lots of other measuring jobs in the shop—nuts, saddles, tuners, tool setups and more—this caliper has long-life stainless steel jaws. Featuring LCD digital readouts in inches or millimeters, it measures outside, inside and depth dimensions up to 6" (154mm), with super-accurate .0005" (.01mm) resolution. The jaws can be locked at any position.
LR44 battery and durable plastic storage case included.