- Fret Rocker
- Buy 10 for $5.50 each and save 36%
- Buy 30 for $5.00 each and save 42%
- Buy 50 for $4.50 each and save 48%
No more gussing for the fret height and no more buzzing!
The Fret Rocker can pinpoint those pesky high frets, and check the final height after you've redressed or replaced them.
4-in-1 mini straightedge spans three frets, Precision-machined for accuracy to .0008" per foot, the 4", 3", 2" and 1-5/16" edges make it versatile for any fretted instrument, from basses to guitars to mandolins.
For Retail Customers
We ship to international addresses. Your order ships from China, we have ePacket (air post) for your choice, it usually takes about 2 weeks to arrive for most countries, and we also have international express if you need it urgently which is just take around 6 business days to arrive. All shipping methods are trackable, you can select the method of shipping when you placing order. And you can also check the estimated shipping costs in your shopping cart before checkout.
- If you don’t like the item you received, or it is defective, please contact us and request an return within 30 days, we will refund your money or send replacements whichever you want.
- For the return shipping costs, we pay the shipping if the item is defect, or no need to return it. Buyer pays the return shipping If the item is good but you don’t want it anymore.
For Wholesale Customers:
Normally we carry enough inventory in our warehouse that orders of any quantity can be shipped within 2 days to international addresses.
For wholesale customers, we usually use international express companies, such as DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, etc. Usually good will arrive 5-7 days after shipping and the goods will be protected as we take care in our methods of packing.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Made of 0.11"(2.8mm) stainless steel with a satin finish, for durability in professional use. It's an indispensable diagnostic tool, before and after partial refretting and recrowning jobs. It lets you do more accurate fret work for better playability.