- Knob and Bushing Puller
Knob and Bushing Puller
- Buy 10 for $15.50 each and save 35%
- Buy 30 for $14.50 each and save 40%
- Buy 50 for $13.50 each and save 44%
This "two-in-one" tool for easily remove guitar knobs and bushings without damaging.
The Knob and Bushing Puller's clear acrylic housing has a rubberized base to help protect the guitar's finish. The square unit has 2 ends- one end for pulling knobs, the other end can work with the attached hardware to easily extract Gibson, Schaller or Gotoh bridge and tailpiece stud bushings, without damaging the guitar.
For Retail Customers
We ship to international addresses. Your order ships from China, we have ePacket (air post) for your choice, it usually takes about 2 weeks to arrive for most countries, and we also have international express if you need it urgently which is just take around 6 business days to arrive. All shipping methods are trackable, you can select the method of shipping when you placing order. And you can also check the estimated shipping costs in your shopping cart before checkout.
- If you don’t like the item you received, or it is defective, please contact us and request an return within 30 days, we will refund your money or send replacements whichever you want.
- For the return shipping costs, we pay the shipping if the item is defect, or no need to return it. Buyer pays the return shipping If the item is good but you don’t want it anymore.
For Wholesale Customers:
Normally we carry enough inventory in our warehouse that orders of any quantity can be shipped within 2 days to international addresses.
For wholesale customers, we usually use international express companies, such as DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, etc. Usually good will arrive 5-7 days after shipping and the goods will be protected as we take care in our methods of packing.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
Instructions and bolts for pulling various threads are included:
Tailpiece bushing removal tip:
In some cases, especially with Gibson guitars, the tailpiece bushings are installed before the guitar is finished. To avoid chipping the finish, we recommend scoring the bushing with a sharp knife. For stubborn bushings, careful heat from a soldering iron will help break them free.