- Nut and Saddle Sander
Nut and Saddle Sander
- Buy 5 for $64.00 each and save 31%
- Buy 10 for $58.00 each and save 38%
- Buy 30 for $55.00 each and save 41%
Perfectly square nuts and saddles in seconds!
For solid contact and good tone, the bottom of a nut or saddle must be squared up. This ""vise on wheels"" is the fastest, surest way to do this.
Solves the tone trouble caused by poor fit
Hand-sanding a nut or saddle, it's hard not to tilt it one direction or the other. The result is a poor fit in the slot—always a tone problem, but especially with undersaddle pickups.
For Retail Customers
We ship to international addresses. Your order ships from China, we have ePacket (air post) for your choice, it usually takes about 2 weeks to arrive for most countries, and we also have international express if you need it urgently which is just take around 6 business days to arrive. All shipping methods are trackable, you can select the method of shipping when you placing order. And you can also check the estimated shipping costs in your shopping cart before checkout.
- If you don’t like the item you received, or it is defective, please contact us and request an return within 30 days, we will refund your money or send replacements whichever you want.
- For the return shipping costs, we pay the shipping if the item is defect, or no need to return it. Buyer pays the return shipping If the item is good but you don’t want it anymore.
For Wholesale Customers:
Normally we carry enough inventory in our warehouse that orders of any quantity can be shipped within 2 days to international addresses.
For wholesale customers, we usually use international express companies, such as DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, etc. Usually good will arrive 5-7 days after shipping and the goods will be protected as we take care in our methods of packing.
Give us a shout if you have any other questions and/or concerns.
Email: [email protected]
The Nut and Saddle Sander holds the nut or saddle perfectly vertical while you roll it over sandpaper on a flat surface. Adjustment screws set the amount you want to remove, and in moments the piece is squared up and truly flat.
Aluminum body with steel ball bearing rollers
Works with any nut/saddle material up to 3-1/4"" x 3/8"" (82mm x 10mm)
How to use the Nut and Saddle Sander:
- Use Stikit sandpaper on a flat surface.
- Tighten the nut or saddle in the spring-loaded jaw.
- There are two sets of holes for the height adjusters: close for nuts, wide for saddles.
- Each mark on the height-adjusters equals approximately one tenth of a millimeter.
- When the wheels start turning, you’ve reached your preset height, and milled the nut or saddle flat.